Friday, March 6, 2009

A Good Days Work

My_Map_Design

blog3

blog1

blog2

I had a crit today for my redesign of Steve Reichs 'Different Trains' It is an early electro piece which combines melody and speech, it explores the movements of Steve throughout the war years from LA to NY and how as a jew if he were living in Europe he would be taking different trains. I thought a map in an old style that combines the history and the music would be the best outcome, and im very pleased :)


SKETCHBOOK

blog10

blog7

blog8

blog5

blog6

blog9

Above i am designing a t-shirt on the theme of space so above are a few initial sketches, i love hand drawn type.


FASHION_PROMOTION_FINISHED

Finally after a months work on a Live project for the universities fashion and textiles department. Each year they have a show to show off their collections and me and two fellow graphic designers were asked to design the show poster, leaflet and tickets. It has been a long process but at last its sent to the printers to be printed by offset litho, im so excited to see the final piece. Here are the designs, the poster is the front and it has the leaflet on the back and it all folds down sweetly :) hope you all like.

Photo0164

Photo0165

Final_To_Print_Page_1

Final_To_Print_Page_2

3 comments:

tam. said...

MILLIE.
I love it all!
I also dig your sketchbook -- very cool.
You are so talented.

kevinwadeshaw said...

Well done, Miss!

Bronwyn Opland said...

Bravo Millie!, hehe I'm going to put them on my blog too : )