Monday, April 12, 2010

Working

broken britain
broken britain
broken britain
broken britain
broken britain

The sun has made it a lot harder to sit down and do work but perseverance does pay off. I have been working on new projects and playing with old ones, its been nice to do a bit of both. I really liked my idea behind my broken britain project but it was a little dull in the end, so instead I wondered what I could do with the shapes that were created, I have played with them in a much more abstract way and feel they could make really beautiful screen prints. I have tried to colour combinations, one more bright the other more patriotic, I kind of like them both. I hope the rest of my projects come along to a point where I like them!

1 comment:

Andres Guzman said...

This is great!
would look awesome on a cool paper stock