Monday, October 26, 2009

Excitement

I <3 Tape
tape sign
Millie Portfolio 08 new_Page_03
Millie Portfolio 08 new_Page_15
Millie Portfolio 08 new_Page_14
Millie Portfolio 08 new_Page_16
Millie Portfolio 08 new_Page_17

I keep coming across old projects and it makes me so excited, I used to think in such an interesting way, id never think of just making a poster or a book. It would be anything else, I was always excited, so many ideas but lacked the skills to pull them off very well. Now 2 years later I have learnt many of those 'necessary' skills however maybe I have lost that interesting way of thinking so its about time I brought these two things together and can hopefully create interesting and thought provoking design.I may even revisit some of these projects this year as I know now I can do them so much better. I have my excitement back so here I come senior year.

No comments: