Friday, February 26, 2010

Keep Working

my book
my book
my book
my book
my book
community opportunity leaflet

Had a good day today, my design for my project i talked about before is coming along quite well, got some great feedback today from our tutors so i can push it even further! Also is another project I have been working on on the side along with an illustrator, for a charity called Community Support Its a great organisation aiming to teach children skills and trades so that they can pass them on to the younger children. This is a fold down leaflet to get people wanting to donate. Lastly had a great evening in the pub with great friends and our great tutors Chris Big and Martin Anderson, I think at Brighton we are really lucky and no matter how hard Im finding this year Im enjoying the challenge even more.

No comments: