Sunday, February 21, 2010

Winter Olympics 2010

olympics
olympics scarf

To me sport is something really amazing, it shows people pushing their bodies to extreme limits everyday. I used to be part of a running team when I was growing up, it all started from when I was about 14 or 15 and I ran the 100 meters at school in 13 seconds my tutors were amazed even I am now looking back so they asked me to compete for the school at the county athletics where I did the 200 meters and came 2nd and then the 300 meters and came 3rd all with no training so then I started training and loved every second of it. I miss it a lot now but although it will only ever be a hobby am determined to get back into it in someway this year. But for now watching the Winter Olympics quenches my thirst, its simply amazing and we won our First Gold Medal yesterday with Amy Williams in the Skeleton if you want to watch her win check here. Also I hope you like my very own Olympic Scarf found in a thrift store in New York this summer.

No comments: