Sunday, March 7, 2010

Amazing Books

research_31
research_25
research_26
research_03
research_06
research_12
signs_book_01
signs_book_02
signs_book_06
signs_book_04
signs_book_03
signs_book_05


I have had a stressful yet great week of research. My final Exam project has begun and I am attempting to create something to celebrate the 350th anniversary of the Royal Society. It is an amazing brief and so I have already produced a lot of research and I now also have my idea and a nice idea for a logo too but I still have no real format to my idea but fingers crossed by just jumping into some work il get somewhere... but while researching look at the beautiful books I found. I am the very proud owner of all these books especially envisioning information by Edward Tufte. he is an amazing man who has created a simply beautiful book its my favourite! I also love the odd signs book, there is definitely a project in that book... and then also some more lovely diagrams from some old books I have, so nice, enjoy.

No comments: