Thursday, September 17, 2009

Summer Project

Designs_First
Designs_First2
Designs_First3

I am really interested by this summer project however I am not finding the creating of the posters the same. My aim is to create posters which are obviously physical that then have a link to a site where you can read the full article on the internet. There will be quotes (snippets from the main piece) on each poster and the idea is to explore the thought that we need both the net and real life in order to be really creative and that the internet is a powerful tool but might not always be the most appropriate one. The need for both poster and the internet to view this project fully reiterates my point.
However Im not sure that aesthetically at the moment these posters are working and if anyone reads this I would be really grateful for your advice.
Thank you

No comments: